- Environment and territory
- Exhibition building
- Industrial construction
- Hospital construction
- Residential construction
- School building
- Sports building
- Naturalistic engineering
- Hydraulic works
- Infrastructural works
- Restoration and conservation
- Roads and bridges
The Director of Works is that person who, on behalf of the Client, checks the conformity of the work to the project, including any variations, to contractual agreements.
The administrative-legal activity, which takes the form of specifications and contracts, presupposes the knowledge of concepts of law and jurisprudence, and of the numerous laws, rules and regulations that involve Architecture and Engineering.
The professional skills of the figures within the engineering company Groma ensure that the work management activity is carried out with attention to the quality of the execution, especially regarding the details: this is the first fundamental step for the success work.
With the new Legislative Decree 9 April 2008, n. 81 "Implementation of Article 1 of the Law of 3 August 2007, n. 123, concerning the protection of health and safety in the workplace "(pursuant to Legislative Decree 494/96), the legislator introduced new safety obligations for temporary and mobile construction sites.
Groma is able to provide technical advice also in this specific sector, because in possession of the technical requirements required by law for the performance of these particular tasks, as well as for the assumption of such responsibilities.
The possession of the above qualifications allows, therefore, to assume positions of Head of Works, Coordinator for the design and Coordinator for the execution of the work.
In this discipline it is able to ensure:
- Writing of P.S.C. Safety plans and coordination in compliance with Legislative Decree 81/08
- Calculation of security costs
- Drafting the Workbook
- Performance of the activities related to the safety coordinator in the execution phase pursuant to Legislative Decree 81/08
- Continuous technical consultancy in the field of company safety (Legislative Decree 81/2008 and subsequent amendments), verification of mandatory professional suitability for construction sites
- Drafting of POS security operational plan
- Drafting plan for assembly, use and disassembly of PIMUS fixed metal scaffolding
- Drafting Risk Assessment Document DVR
The testing is the last phase of the work and must tend to verify the conformity of the same to the approved project. Whether it is a public work or a private work, the methodological approach is to verify the correct implementation of the works and works as well as the accuracy of the administrative procedure.
The testing operations are carried out by Groma through specialized professionalism with decades of experience in various sectors and operational fields.
The Groma Engineering Company carries out qualified consultancy in the field of technical assistance to construction companies. The services are aimed at ensuring the necessary support to the company, both in the phase of acquisition of the contract and then the participation in the tender, both in the implementation phase of the contractual obligation and then the realization of the work.
The areas of expertise are numerous and its services are organized in such a way as to satisfy every type of request and requirement of the company, from the complete preparation of documentation to participate in the tender, technical assistance, integrated services.In the phase of acquisition of the contract:
- Preparation of documentation for participation in tenders
- TECHNICAL OFFER for participation in tenders with the criterion of the most economically advantageous offer
- Technical support for participation in any form (single competitor, ATI horizontal, vertical, mixed, co-opted company, availment, consortiums)
- Analysis of technical specifications
- JUSTIFICATION of abnormally low tenders, price justifications
- Requests for a pre-litigation opinion to the Supervisory Authority of the LL.PP.
- Appeals management for exclusion from the tender
In the contract management phase:
- Study and design of the construction site
- Scheduling of the works
- Coordination and management of the building site and personnel
- Management of subcontracting contracts and suppliers
- Work safety management / construction sites
- Administrative and accounting management of works.
The new code governing tenders is a complex matter; the Public Administration, but also the large private company are oriented to the use of the "tender" to entrust activities and services;
The dynamism and competitiveness of the market, induces large and medium-sized companies to outsource the services of the tenders, instead of the establishment of a structured tender office within the company.
Groma engineering company, with its intrinsic peculiarities in the experience and technical skills of its active members, offers:
- Verification of consistency with the tendering code
- Formal verification of participation possibilities
- Analysis of the specifications
- Predisposition of questions
- Preparation of participation documentation
- Drafting of technical projects
- Specialized technical assistance for inspections
- Process flow processing
- Assistance for the packaging of the envelopes
- Support during the competition
- Post-race legal assistance
- Customized and competitive estimates
- Support for participation in electronic tenders
The sector of greatest interest of the company, in addition to representing the most important challenges in terms of knowledge of the technical-administrative processes that frame the design and implementation of the works.
Thanks to the diversified design and execution experience and the work supervision and consultancy in public administration, supported by constant professional updating, we offer technical advice.
Many companies today are looking for a figure that will be their technical guide for all the operations they intend to perform; in response to customer needs, we are therefore able to provide a wide range of services:
- Technical-administrative consultancy activity in the management of the Public Works contract
- Study and drafting of the Reserves in all the implementation phases of the OO.PP.
- Feasibility analysis for implementation of expansion or improvement of its production facilities
- Estimating own real estate assets
- Support for the management of problems also from a legislative point of view..